[Dxspider-support] FreeBSD install

Johannes Fellner joefellner at gmx.at
Fri Feb 23 20:51:47 GMT 2024

Hi Piju,

I know you have been trying to install dxspider and the python based
webpage from https://github.com/coulisse/spiderweb/

and I guess it did not work ?

I am pretty sure you can run the mojo branch on FreeBSD as perl is
available on FreeBSD too. But not sure why you want that?

Don't get me wrong. I think a free and full open source distribution
with a strong unix base like FreeBSD is great but again the question: Why?

73 Joe