[Dxspider-support] Abusive show/heading commands

Stephen Carroll aa4u.steve at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 16:53:02 GMT 2024

John,

This issue was discussed about a year ago, search the listserver archives.
A few of us were actually in contact with the software author at that time,
but I don't have his email address anymore. In the end, not much changed
after numerous emails back and forth. Again, good luck!

73, Steve - AA4U

Samsung Galaxy S22+ on Verizon 5G Network