[Dxspider-support] Abusive show/heading commands

Peter pc2a at pi4cc.nl
Sun Jan 14 19:00:15 GMT 2024

Hi Steve

Let us know how to take down this s**t piece  of software.
The command sh/head is only traceable in the debug file as I know.

@Dirk
Is there a way to create/make a log file that contains  this type of
commands on a month bases? (like log/01.dat)
Then we can create a fail2ban filter for it (and other cmds).

Peter
PC2A