[Dxspider-support] Running more than one instance of DXSpider on the same Linux machine

charges.larder0p at icloud.com charges.larder0p at icloud.com
Sun Jan 14 23:23:07 GMT 2024

The error message is telling you it can not create a directory

Check that your process actually owns the files in the ~ directories (if you sudo copied them they will be owned by the original)

As a rather blunt hammer you could try (assuming you are sysop2)

     cd
     China -R sysop2:spider *

This assumes sysop2 has been added to the group spider (look in /etc/groups)

Regards
   Tim

Ps written on iPhone so command syntax not verified