[Dxspider-support] Blocking callsigns from being shown as spots?

Keith Maton g6nhu at me.com
Sun Jan 28 19:32:39 GMT 2024

Hi Martin,

Oh that’s a good spot, thanks.  It’s not quite there but I think this is correct:

rej/spot node_default input 3 call {^d[01]}

Putting that through a regex translator, it says: The regular expression {^d[01]} matches any string that starts with a 'd' followed by either a '0' or a ‘1'

This isn’t for my main node, it’s just an experiment.

Thanks again.

73 Keith