[Dxspider-support] RAM and Disk Usage

Keith Maton g6nhu at me.com
Mon Jan 29 09:29:03 GMT 2024

Morning Chris,

On a Raspberry Pi 5 with around 50 users connected, I’m seeing just over 300Mb of RAM in use.   I’m using a 500Gb SSD and less than 5Gb is used.  CPU load is basically nothing unless anyone does a sh/dx [callsign] command when I see some CPU load for a couple of seconds.

It’ll be interesting to see how that scales with some bigger nodes.

It really doesn’t seem to be resource hungry.

Hope that helps.

73 Keith