[Dxspider-support] Lots of Disconnects

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Fri Mar 8 14:50:58 GMT 2024

On 02/03/2024 21:45, Mike McCarthy, W1NR via Dxspider-support wrote:
> I am currently seeing several users getting disconnected for too many
> commands
>
>  User W1xxx sent 28 (>= 27) cmds in 20 seconds starting at
> 02Mar2024 at 21:30:52, disconnected
>
> What is up with this? I have not seen this one before. Some new
> logging software or what? Can this be adjusted or should I leave it
> alone?

This is usually because they are new nodes trying to connect as users
(i.e. they have not done a set/spider W1NR). It can be the other way
around as well but not in this case ("User W1xxx sent 28" is a clue :-)).

If this not the case, send me some input ("watchdbg W1xxx") and I'll
take a look at it.

73 Dirk G1TLH