[Dxspider-support] IP adress change ON0AN.ampr.org

Luc Goeman on1gl at skynet.be
Wed Mar 13 08:20:06 GMT 2024

after a lot of rumble on the international stage, the whole of ON has to
change there ampr.org ip adresses :-(

so we have to change ours for the third time in history to a new range,
will all of the sysops who uses direct ip adresses to connect the
cluster ON0AN or the axudp links change is from :

old : 44.144.11.254 to

NEW : 44.11.16.73 (on0an.ampr.org)

(telnet port : 8000 / axudp port : 93)

in a few hours the propagation of the dns will be complete and
ON0AN.ampr.org will also direct to the new ip adress.

If any problem please feel free to contact me.

73

Luc, on1gl

sysop on0an-on0ar