[Dxspider-support] Mailing list problems

Ron Stordahl ron.stordahl at digikey.com
Thu Apr 27 21:22:52 BST 2000

> Ron Stordahl wrote:
> >
> > For your information e-mails to
> >
> > dxspider-support-request at dxcluster.org
> >
> > as well as
> >
> > majordomo at dxcluster.org
> >
> > are bouncing, yet messages to the list
> >
> > dxspider-support at dxcluster.org
> >
> > are working fine.
> >
> > I have tested this over a period of several days just in case it might
have
> > been some temporary glitch.
> Hi Ron,
> dxspider-support-request is only for initial queries.

Yes, I know that.  My point is that mail to those addresses is not delivered
at all.  So for example how could one subscribe if you were not already
subscribed, or unsubscribe, or get information about the list etc.  I am
suggesting that there is a problem in the program which manages the mailing
lists.  I wanted to altert the list owner.  As it stand now no new
subscribers are possible.

dxspider-support at dxcluster.org
> Ian

Ron