[Dxspider-support] Help!

Ron Stordahl ron.stordahl at digikey.com
Sun Apr 30 17:27:32 BST 2000

I sent a message to dxspider-support-request about 4 days ago and as a
result I receive the following message, it seems like several times a day.

Can I turn this off somehow.

------------here it is-------------

A message that you sent has not yet been delivered to all of its recipients
after more than 72 hours on the queue on post.tobit.co.uk.

The message identifier is:     12kqiB-0000fr-00
The subject of the message is: test
The date of the message is:    Thu, 27 Apr 2000 11:05:53 -0500

The address to which the message has not yet been delivered is:

  dxspider-support-request at dxcluster.org

No action is required on your part. Delivery attempts will continue for
some time, and this warning may be repeated at intervals if the message
remains undelivered. Eventually the mail delivery software will give up,
and when that happens, the message will be returned to you.

--------------yes I see it says it will stop eventually------------------

More to the point is that dxspider-support-request at dxcluster.org should be a
valid address.

Ron N5IN