[Dxspider-support] filters

Helge Kruse Helge.Kruse at t-online.de
Sat Aug 5 01:29:27 BST 2000

On Thu, 24 Feb 2000, Ian Maude wrote last message about filters. I can set
filters in the /spider/filter/spots/CALL.pl file. But since I installed
DXSpider at DB0HRO last weekend my users ask for filter, that they can set
up. Since they are taking part in contests the rules should be changed by
themself not me. ;-)
Is there anybody who write any SET/FILTER script? It would be nice, if it
can take AK1A like filter statement, but it is not a must.
(I tried to implement and touch some borders in spider's filter algorithm
and also command interpreter comparing the AK1A set/filter command.

73! Helge, DJ1NA