[Dxspider-support] Slight Problem

Bob Harrison g4ujs at qsl.net
Tue Aug 8 11:14:20 BST 2000

I am noticing an error showing in the ALT F8 windows when some
of my crontab jobs are executed. (crontab attached)

The routines worked fine until recently so the problem might be
associated with the recent upgrade. Can you tell me what is going
on please.

The bits that are failing are the RCMDS on GB7MDx (remember
our chat when i said i need GB7UJS to set the time on MDX).

The error I am seeing is something like...

"cant use string ("GB7UJS") as a HASH ref whilst "strict refs" in
use at /spider/perl/DXProt.pm line 1404.

Regards
Bob Harrison

Telephone: +44 7976 754494

Website: http://www.qsl.net/g4ujs