[Dxspider-support] hello?

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sat Feb 19 00:00:24 GMT 2000

A number of you may have been wondering what is happening to the DXSpider
system as nothing concrete has been seen from me for a while. Well, nothing
very much has been done I am afraid as I have been earning money to pay the
government.

Anyway, my head is now out from under this (to an extent anyway) and I am
about to embark on the backlog. If you have anything for this, please pass it
along to this list.

BTW I am now running a different list manager and this is as much as anything
a test to see whether it works.

Dirk G1TLH
--
Dirk-Jan Koopman, Tobit Computer Co Ltd
At the source of every error which is blamed on the computer you will find