[Dxspider-support] SSID of neighbour cluster

Helge Kruse Helge.Kruse at t-online.de
Sun Jul 2 13:56:34 BST 2000

Hallo,

question about show/node: In /spider/cmd/show/node.pl the program gets
$clref and $uref. Since former connects to spider has been made without
the other cluster's SSID, $uref is not undef. So the result for
    show/node DB0HGW      and
    show/node DB0HGW-6
gives the same result. In both cases show/node.pl shows the information
about DB0HGW (not DB0HGW-6). Is this intentionally?

What is the prefered way to remove DB0HGW from the user database? While
trying to connect my DX-Spider I used different SSIDs for DB0HGW. Now
export_user.pl reports 5 entries, but 4 looks useless.

73! Helge