[Dxspider-support] 3B7 St Brandon?

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Thu Jul 27 23:39:37 BST 2000

On Thu, 27 Jul 2000, you wrote:
> G'day mates! (I am visiting VK this November)

Good to get some practise in then...

> I happend to find that "sh/dxcc 3b7" returned,
> "Agalega-3B6", not "St Brandon." But I am not very much familiar with DXCC.
> If this should be fixed, please do.

I can fix this. Unfortunately I am not an expert on the prefixes. Can anybody
else help here?

If there is anyone out there who would like to, as it were, formally keep the
prefix database up to date (or at least tell me what to change - it is the
work of a few moments), please contact me.

> Best regards,
> Ichiro JE1SGH
> je1sgh at jarl.com
>
> P.S. I am still wondering how I should submit to support-ML. By which
> address of mine and to which address? I hope this one is "automatically"
> distributed.

Well this worked so keep it as it is.

73 Dirk
--
Dirk-Jan Koopman, Tobit Computer Co Ltd
At the source of every error which is blamed on the computer you will find