[Dxspider-support] 3B7 St Brandon?

Andrew B. White k9cw at prairienet.org
Fri Jul 28 05:46:00 BST 2000

Dirk,

3B6 and 3B7 count for the same country.  The ARRL list shows it as:

  3B6,7  Agalega & St. Brandon

It is interesting to note that 3B6 and 3B7 have different DXCC numbers,
however.  AK1A PacketCluster also returns "Agalega - 3B6" for "sh/pre 3b7"

73, Drew

On Thu, 27 Jul 2000, Dirk Koopman wrote:

> > I happend to find that "sh/dxcc 3b7" returned,
> > "Agalega-3B6", not "St Brandon." But I am not very much familiar with DXCC.
> > If this should be fixed, please do.
>
> I can fix this. Unfortunately I am not an expert on the prefixes. Can anybody
> else help here?
>
> If there is anyone out there who would like to, as it were, formally keep the
> prefix database up to date (or at least tell me what to change - it is the
> work of a few moments), please contact me.

|    Andrew B. White  K9CW    |    internet: k9cw at prairienet.org    |
|    ABW Associates, Ltd.     |   phone/fax: 217-643-7327           |