[Dxspider-support] 3B7 St Brandon?

Aurelio MM Bellussi (PA3EZL/AA2WH) pa3ezl at qsl.net
Fri Jul 28 06:14:29 BST 2000

I don't know which database file SPIDER uses for the country info.
Perhaps it's a good idea to use the one of the logging program CT: cty.dat
It's an ascii file that holds a listing of each DXCC entity and its
allocated prefix blocks. The file is updated constantly and freely available to
my knowledge.
Other cluster programs like AK1A,DXNET and CLX also use cty.dat.

73 de Aurelio-pa3ezl