[Dxspider-support] 3B7 St Brandon?

Alex Gartshore hilltops at enterprise.net
Fri Jul 28 20:41:56 BST 2000

If you wish I can send you my up-to-date prefix list as recently agreed
between the  ARRL DXCC desk and my logging program manufacturers.

The file is regularly updated on publication of revised ITU allocations to
sovereign nations for all assigned blocks of prefixes.  Where the sovereign
nation does not recognise DXCC entities within it the file uses the DXCC
desk convention for the entity, eg FO/A, FO/M, FO/C  etc.

It is a CSV file with each field in quotes.  It contains all associated ITU
prefixes as well as the accepted DXCC prefix for the entity.

The order of the twelve fields is:-  Prefix, Entity, Continent, Lat, Long,
CQ Zone, ITU Zone, Status (A active, D deleted), Start Date (if known  or
15-11-45 if not), Prefix Table ( eg GD,GT,MD,MT,2D), Reserved, Reserved

There is also an associated IOTA file if that is of any use.  It is similar
in layout to the entity file but the group name is the second field and the
11th and 12th fields contain the IOTA reference and the Group  Ident.

Alex