[Dxspider-support] 3B7 St Brandon?

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Fri Jul 28 22:30:05 BST 2000

Yes please,  I can incorporate IOTA stuff as well.

I would like the updates as well please.

send it to djk at tobit.co.uk in the first instance and then, after I have
written the program to parse it, we can assign a specioc address to it so
that it updates automatically?

Dirk

--
Dirk-Jan Koopman, Tobit Computer Co Ltd
At the source of every error which is blamed on the computer you will find