[Dxspider-support] C Client

Ian Maude ianmaude at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 26 22:32:19 BST 2000

Dirk Koopman wrote:

> For those of you who are testing the C client posted earlier today, please
> find enclosed a new improved client.c.
>
> Replace the one provided in the tar file with this one. It will handle pure
> internet connections correctly and should compile without error on SPARC.

Hi Dirk et al,
As usual Arnold beat me to it :-)  I compiled the new version and it
made out of the box.  I am running it here now and I will report once
all the users have moved to it.
Many thanks Dirk, I think this will make all the difference.  I hope it
is as stable as the rest of DXSpider.. coming up on 70 days uptime here
but it will be nice to give my memory a rest ;-)
Cheers
Ian

 Ian Maude G0VGS Morecambe Lancs UK | ianmaude at btinternet.com
 Sysop of GB7MBC, the Morecambe Bay Cluster
 Running Linux and DXSpider