[Dxspider-support] C Client

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 00:11:09 BST 2000

On 26-Mar-2000 Ian Maude wrote:
> Hi Dirk et al,
> As usual Arnold beat me to it :-)  I compiled the new version and it
> made out of the box.  I am running it here now and I will report once
> all the users have moved to it.
> Many thanks Dirk, I think this will make all the difference.  I hope it
> is as stable as the rest of DXSpider.. coming up on 70 days uptime here
> but it will be nice to give my memory a rest ;-)

You should buy some more whilst it is cheap! (64Mb PC100 Dimm UKP 34, 128Mb
UKP 68).

Attached is the very latest version of client.c which now appears to work on
all my connections as well as BAA's. This one will work on 'unix'
'telnet' inter-node connections that also send '\r' as well as the '\n'.

Reports please.

Dirk G1TLH
--
Dirk-Jan Koopman, Tobit Computer Co Ltd
At the source of every error which is blamed on the computer you will find