[Dxspider-support] JG1YGH-15 stops on 21 & 22 Oct

I Hieda for Spider-support ML spidersupp at hie.nibh.go.jp
Fri Oct 20 05:24:02 BST 2000

Dear SYSOP's of GB7BAA,

JG1YGH-15 will closing for 2 or 3 days on this weekend, due to power system
inspection of the location.

BTW, I have been spending time to see why I can't upgrade JG1YGH-15.
JG1YGH-15 is working and connecting GB7BAA ok with DX Spider V1.42 undr
perl 5.0053.

It can't establish connection to GB7BAA with the versions of 1.43 and up,
though.

As Dirk pointed out early, no PC 16 & 17 goes and the connection doesn't
complete.

I updated CPAN to the latest (as possible) with perl 5.0053. I also tested
Perl 5.6 & latest CPAN with DX Spider 1.45 (came from SourceForge). All
conbinations fail to establish the GB7BAA link except the V1.42 + Perl
5.0053 pair.

No configuration has touched. What information should I see?

Thank you.

Ichiro

---
Ichiro Hieda
Email: je1sgh at jarl.com
Packet-FWD: JE1SGH at JE1YCK.14.JNET1.JPN.AS