[Dxspider-support] linking request info

Arnold (pa4ab) Pa4ab at pa4ab.net
Wed Oct 18 18:02:49 BST 2000

On Wed, 18 Oct 2000 16:35:29 +0100
richard bown <richard at iptlfd.demon.co.uk> wrote:

Hello Richard,

> As I'm new to cluster protocol, can some one tell me what to put into a
> script to get a cluster running CLX to recognise a link request and use
> cluster protocol instead of normal.
>
> at the moment I have

Probably this isn't a script problem, since you tell that you are
connected to the remote clx 'like a normal user'. This looks like the
script is ok. I think the problem is that the 'remote sysop' hasn't
defined your callsign as cluster yet. He must edit his configuration
file for it, and reload this clx configfile afterwards. So I suppose you
need to get in contact with him anyway (like you already thought).

In spider you need to set his callsign as node like:

set/clx callsgin_remote_cluster

'73 Arnold.