[Dxspider-support] questions questions

RadioMan01 at aol.com RadioMan01 at aol.com
Sat Apr 7 19:45:14 BST 2001

Hi
Well I would also like to see if it would be possible to have DXSpider (Win
Ver) being able to connect to BPQ 32bit side of things rather than having AGW
running (which I am still trying to sort out).

Well at least we now have a working DXSpider on a Windows plateform which has
certainly been a major breakthrough (some people may say the opposite). I
look forward to seeing what else can be done.

one thing that I will be working on is an easier way of editing the various
files etc, even if this is only by creating a batch file menu type system. I
have already made up batch files for cluster.pl and winclient.pl so that I
dont have to go into dos shell to run them, just being a bit lazy, like the
idea of just clicking on something to get it running.

regards John