[Dxspider-support] Winspider telnet help?

RadioMan01 at aol.com RadioMan01 at aol.com
Mon Apr 9 18:24:40 BST 2001

Hello One and all,

I also had this problem and to get round it I put in the IP address of the
system rather than the dns address. Even though at the begining it did work
with the dns address.

I have since deleted the listeners.pm and put a new one in with
sdx.dyn.dhs.org with the port 7300. It all works fine.

I run the AK1A cluster into the system by telling it to connect to LOCALHOST
on port 7300 which also works fine.

Now all I need is for BPQ Node software to be able to connect to a 7
letter/number callsign and I will be happy.

regards John
GM0OPS
SYSOP GB7SDX