[Dxspider-support] external bbs-forwarding from a fbb-bbs

Roland Huysentruyt,ON6HH on6hh at yucom.be
Wed Apr 25 21:00:45 BST 2001

Hi all
Sorry,but preparing on0dxk-spider I have a new problem.
The actual on0dxk-ak1a is receiving personal mail plus dxbulletins from our fbb-bbs on0ck.
Of course I would like to do the same to the spider-cluster.
In Januari Ian,G0GVS ,on my demand ,let me know there is nothing to configure at all
to receive external mail from a bbs.
I do not understand how this can work because the connected station has to send his
identifier f.e. [FBB-7.00i-AB1FHMR$]
If spider does not know it is a bbs who connects  how it can proceed !
Of course spider sees the bbs as a normal user and does nothing behalve sending
the connect texte.
Nothing found abt the subject in the manual either.
Who can help ?
73
Roland,ON6HH at yucom.be
Roland Huysentruyt,Beatrijslaan 28,B 8870   IZEGEM , BELGIUM
tel  (32) (0) 51 303000  email : on6hh at yucom.be    on6hh at qsl.net
packetmail on6hh at on0ck.wvl.bel.eu