[Dxspider-support] RF link

Bob kc2cwt at rcn.com
Sun Aug 5 13:37:51 BST 2001

ok . i have a rf link in to are packet sys in ny . from a flexnet node . the
link is up all the time and flexnet checks the link all the time to see if
my node is their . But the node or didg that has 6 links in to it is not a
dxnode . It is just a didg ( flexnet ) we are trying to have dxnode on the
sys so user of the packet sys can get to the dxnode . we what to do this
because most user can not get to me dir. . so the didg which is on top of
the hill at 1350 ft more user can get in. But i can not add kc2cwt-9 to the
k2put didg link list because the node does not no how to have a rf link up
all the time . it thinks that the k2put didg is a user or a node . I think
it need to no that it is a router or summating . We have a flexnet network
(packet) sys here that is connect from the north end of ny in to Li. Ny. and
so no . So if w2eew in NJ what to get to me he can connect to Via wa2sna-2
in ny which is a didg wa2sna-2 has kc2cwt-9 in its route list and no how to
get to me Via didg and rf links .