[Dxspider-support] Line feed

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Wed Aug 8 11:29:12 BST 2001

On 08 Aug 2001 10:18:14 +0100, Peter wrote:
> hello,
>
> I have add a motd in /spider/data and insert some text. I have with VI a
> nice line up and some blank lines, so its good for reading.
>
> When I login, the motd files is printed on the screen, but the blank
> lines (lf) are gone.
>
> Any hint to add them?

This is a very old bug, which (I believe) is fixed in the NEW_ROUTE
branch of CVS.

I am working on merging that into main CVS with a view toward issuing a
release 1.48 after this coming weekend.

I have some work to do on stats and I am waiting for some admin manual
changes as well and then I will release.