[Dxspider-support] Connect script problem

Rodney W. Begg rodney.begg at btinternet.com
Sat Aug 18 13:28:07 BST 2001

This may be nothing - I'm a newbie at understanding DXSpider - but doesn't
the connect ax25 line hold the clue?  Isn't that an instruction to netrom
connect GB7ORH to GB7WDX?  If this is the case then all of the other stuff
would be superfluous.  Shouldn't the connect ax25 line say "....net gb7orh
cdn"?

Rodders