[Dxspider-support] Connect script problem

g3orh g3orh at ic24.net
Sun Aug 19 07:18:32 BST 2001

Well some results Dirk *but* still errors thrown up. I won't quote the
errors now as I am still testing things out. The line :-

connect ax25 /usr/sbin/netrom_call net gb7orh gb7cn      is required to kick
things off but even though it does connect right through several 'connect'
errors are still thrown up and in addition route errors from gb7cn so there
are still several errors I have to iron out.(I know there are no route
errors).

Perhaps this *could* have been avoided if a connect *format* were contained
in the handbook instead of using unknown calls. IE

connect <mode> /usr/sbin/netrom_call> <netrom_port> <originat'g_node>
<dest'n_node> [ or <first_intermed_node>] etc.

- Regards Colin   (73's)
- g3orh at ic24.net