[Dxspider-support] Connect script problem

g3orh g3orh at ic24.net
Sun Aug 19 07:49:17 BST 2001

Hi Dirk,

             testing the script file there seems to be a problem with
response times. I used one of my ethernet nodes to simulate the output of
the connect script. If I input all the connect commands immediately one
after the other without waiting for *** Connected to for each stage I get
the same results
I am getting from the connect script file. Strangely gb7wdx has the
dxchannel made for it but checking on gb7pdx (my ak1a node) after a few mins
shows gb7orh as not connected. And I get no protocols from 'wdx as gb7cn
doesn't think I am connected.

I'm thinking maybe some "waitfor" statements are required in the script to
cater for response delays ?  I continue to test variations of the script.

Perhaps we should shift this one to personal emails ?

- Regards Colin   (73's)
- g3orh at ic24.net