[Dxspider-support] Connect script problem

g3orh g3orh at ic24.net
Sun Aug 19 10:20:21 BST 2001

Hi Ian,

               Since my last emails on this subject I haven't had chance to
play further. The timeout value is currently set to 60 sec's though. In
truth this possibly needs to be around 420 secs to cater for variable condx
over the 4 mtr path. However , the script process (looking at debug) seems
confused by the step by step results it gets and I put this down to sending
connect commands out of sequence with the remote (intermediate) nodes. I
will try setting a higher timeout value.

One thing you might be able to help with is the identification (as shown in
the manual section "connects") of G1TLH and in the connect scripting of
C NP7  ?   I am having to guess at this but is NP7 the alias for G1TLH ? If
so then it could answer some things. I think the inclusion of "Format"
commands would help and indeed a complete list of script commands available
would do the same.

- Regards Colin   (73's)
- g3orh at ic24.net