[Dxspider-support] Connect script problem

g3orh g3orh at ic24.net
Mon Aug 20 06:57:44 BST 2001

Hi Cees,

               Well I could see that some confusion was likely with the
choice of "words" being used but without x-ray eyes I couldn't see how the
scripting program enterpreted that. Dirk has replied along the same lines
(as he of course knows the whole thing) so I will "play" along those lines.
I have to say though , that I had no such trouble with the AK1A  script file
which covers exactly the same route (and there are some 30 odd lines in that
one).

- Regards Colin   (73's)
- g3orh at ic24.net