[Dxspider-support] SSID (again)

Kjell Jarl K-Jarl at algonet.se
Wed Jan 24 06:54:43 GMT 2001

Hi
User sm7vgi-2 logs in to my cluster. He sends me mail.
I read his mail (from sm7vgi) and responds to it.
He never reads my mail (replied to -> directed to sm7vgi) as he logs in
as sm7vgi-2. As I am flagged sysop, I se he has other unread messages as
well).

There are some inconsistencies in handling of SSID here.

This time it ain't that simple for the users either.

I still suggest call minus SSID is the same user, where the SSID is not
defined as a cluster node.

It does not prevent a sysop have the same call as its cluster.

73
Kjell

dxspider 1.46, "recent" cvs