[Dxspider-support] DXSpider - AGWPE connect failure

Ian J Maude ianmaude at btinternet.com
Sun Jul 29 16:51:36 BST 2001

On 29 Jul 2001 11:21:18 -0400, n4dw at juno.com wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> My previous problem resolved: install perl via <control panel> <add new
> software>
>
> Other setups and installation seem to have gone well.
>
> Current status:
>
> I do not have internet access presently on the packet cluster machine.
>
> AGWPE is up and running, indicates connection to the kam/tnc and shows
> frames sent and received.
>
> cluster.pl executes and the following appears:
>
> C:\Spider\perl>perl cluster.pl
> Possible unintended interpolation of @juno in string at
> /spider/local/DXVars.pm
> line 47.
Hi Dave,
I suspect that you have altered the email string in DXVars.pm here and
have not included the required \.  This backslash is a requirement of
the file and must be included.  As to the rest I am not in a position to
help as I have not played with the Windows version at all.
Ian

 Ian Maude G0VGS Morecambe Lancs UK | ianmaude at btinternet.com
 Sysop of GB7MBC, the Morecambe Bay Cluster
 Running Linux and DXSpider