[Dxspider-support] Re: dxspider

Charlie Carroll k1xx at rindge.nh.ultranet.com
Mon Jun 25 13:47:28 BST 2001

Dirk:
I thought Bob was running the Windows version, but...

I tried the latest AGW software, but ended up having problems so that I
reverted to my older version.  Like you, too much travel to give the issues
a thorough look.

You set the number of lines for adjacent node transactions in a file named
node.dat.

73 charlie, k1xx