[Dxspider-support] Problem with DX-Spider !

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sun Mar 25 11:10:24 BST 2001

Did you follow the instructions absolutely?

Particularly did you run /spider/perl/create_sysop.pl?

If you haven't done so or can't remember then run it (or you could try
/spider/perl/update_sysop.pl which will leave your userfile intact).

On Saturday 24 March 2001 21:50, you wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> I have recently installed DX-Spider on OZ3BUL-7, a new cluster
> based in Copenhagen, Denmark. It's running on Redhat 6.1/6.2 !

Is it 6.1 or 6.2? What version of perl are you running?

perl -V