[Dxspider-support] Problem with DX-Spider !

Bo Abrahamsson Bo at Abrahamsson.dk
Sun Mar 25 18:27:36 BST 2001

> Did you follow the instructions absolutely?

I cant guarantee I did, but I tried.....

> Particularly did you run /spider/perl/create_sysop.pl?

Have run it now, just to make sure.

> Is it 6.1 or 6.2? What version of perl are you running?

Redhat 6.2, with kernel 2.2.15

> perl -V

This is perl, version 5.004_04 built for i386-linux

After I reinstalled the cpan-modules last night, it ran for about 5
hours, then I crashed again. When I try to restart it, I get some new
errors:

----------------------------------
[alot of stuff cut away]
doing local initialisation ...
orft we jolly well go ...
queue msg (0)
Use of uninitialized value at /spider/perl/DXDupe.pm line 53.
 at cluster.pl line 463
[...]
Out of memory!
[dxcsysop at OZ6AEI perl]$

I had the same error earlier, but after I reinstalled the cpan-modules
and got the latest version from CVS, it disappeared. (I think it was
the cpan modules which did the trick, but not 100% sure)

Vy 73 de OZ6AEI, Bo