[Dxspider-support] routing: how to configure a listening-only link

Filip Jonckers fjonckers at Interconnect.be
Sun Nov 11 15:02:22 GMT 2001

I want to establish a link to a CLX node.

the remote sysop asks me to put up a user-link
because he doesn't want any information coming
from this link !
"you send nothing at all such as DX/WWV/WCY spots,
 ANN, MAIL, TALK, and user/node information from your side"

so....

I can use SET/ISOLATE <clx-node>

but if I understand correctly, spots originating
on my system are still sent to the clx-node
the ISOLATE stuff won't work for this...

So what I could do is to create a filter to send
nothing to <clx-node>:

REJ/ROUTE <clx-node>

but this doesn't do anything...
PC11 still going thru

what am I missing here ?

Dirk, what would be the best way to setup a LISTEN-ONLY
node link ?

73'
Filip