[Dxspider-support] re: disconnect problem

on6hh on6hh at qsl.net
Sun Nov 11 19:52:34 GMT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: g3orh <g3orh at ic24.net>
To: <dxspider-support at dxcluster.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2001 3:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Dxspider-support] re: disconnect problem

>  I have no problems with cluster node connect/disconnect which works
> perfectly each time. Only with users,
> .
> - Regards Colin   (73's)

ON6HH

Ok Colin . I did a test and see I still have a similar disc problem.
When on0dxk is connected to a neighbourcluster via ax25  the "b" or "q" command does not
seems working for a USER.The user has to do a forced disc.
But the logoutinfo is displayed to me at the moment the user give his "b" or "q" command.
Not at the moment of his forced disc.!
This does not happens if the neighbourcluster connects itself to ON0DXK.
Connect from ON0DXK to the same neighbourcluster via internet does not cause this problem either.
I would be interrested if ANYONE ELSE has seen the same problem !
tnx
73
Roland,on6hh,sysop ON0DXK