[Dxspider-support] loading local/spot.pm

g3orh g3orh at ic24.net
Tue Nov 13 20:50:31 GMT 2001

RE: [Dxspider-support] loading local/spot.pm>the main purpose is to use this at a local
>basis - at a contest site with a local cluster on the network
>but with the possibilities to have clients connected via
>ax25 or internet...
>example: we have several operators which are not 48 hours on site
>but who would like to be kept informed at home (score, multi's, ...)
>a contest mgr could watch from a distance how a team is doing.....

>F.

What Filip is proposing , here , is a somewhat individualistic ideal isn't it ?
Surely better for Filip to write his own program for this dedicated purpose
then transport spots etc from the cluster network onto his own server where
he can modify them at will.

I don't actually agree that cluster networks should be used by contest operators.(During contests !).

- Regards Colin   (73's)
- g3orh at ic24.net