[Dxspider-support] TALKs with ">"

g3orh g3orh at ic24.net
Thu Nov 15 19:06:29 GMT 2001

Just a thought John,
                                  It WAS BAA that sent G3??? not on line and
not your own system ? Only reason I ask is that I use T G3??? >GB7??? with
the chevron against the call not seperated. Possibly not a valid point but
the only difference I see. As JB says I was talking from Spider via an ak1a
node.

- Regards Colin   (73's)
- g3orh at ic24.net
----- Original Message ----- > To: DXSpider Support