[Dxspider-support] Spot backup

g3orh g3orh at ic24.net
Sun Nov 18 11:38:19 GMT 2001

Hi Dirk,

                Well I hadn't got that far but thanks for the tip. I was
just a little concerned that as no autozipping was employed , it could have
been that Spider requires the files in the format they are in. If anyone
wants to research I can always provide unzipped copies and as you say ,
possibly 3 months worth are best kept available for live searching.

- Regards Colin   (73's)
- g3orh at ic24.net