[Dxspider-support] (no subject)

Andrew B. White k9cw at prairienet.org
Sun Nov 18 22:40:54 GMT 2001

Hi John,

N1SF and K9CW-2 share the same radio.  N1SF is the callsign of the
BPQ switch node and K9CW2 is the callsign of the AK1A packet cluster node.
To connect to K9CW-2, you can connect to K9CW2 or BMIDXC - either one
should work.  You can also connect first to N1SF then issue "c k9cw2",
but you don't need to connect to the switch first.

If you have any problems, you can contact me directly!

73, Drew

On Sun, 18 Nov 2001, John Chubick wrote:

> The problem I have is I can't figure out how to make a node connection from
> this box.
>
> The location of the transceiver is such that I can't connect directly to a
> node so I have to first connect to a station with better "ears".  I'm not
> having any success writing a script that first connects to N1SF then
> connects to node K9CW-2.
>
> Thanks for any help!
>
> John - KB9LNS

|    Andrew B. White  K9CW    |    internet: k9cw at prairienet.org    |
|    ABW Associates, Ltd.     |   phone/fax: 217-643-7327           |