[Dxspider-support] File forwarding and other questions

George Lloyd g.lloyd at essexpkt.co.uk
Wed Nov 21 02:30:44 GMT 2001

Well the following will REALLY encourage input and progression! I don't think
there was any need for the insulting rantings for what was valid comments.

I get the feeling reading this reflector that is is best to keep your mouth
shut and accept what you get unless you want to be insulted for making any
kind of comment.

--
G.B. Lloyd
g.lloyd at essexpkt.co.uk