[Dxspider-support] TALKs with users on limited protocol nodes.

John Clayton g4pdq at arrl.net
Mon Oct 8 11:01:18 BST 2001

Hi Dirk,
I am logged on to GB7DXC and just tried to send a TALK to a user on
GB7DXS who is connected to the network on a limited protocol connection.
(T G4PTJ > GB7DXS etc...)

As you know, GB7DXC is connected to GB7BAA.  My attempt as above got the
response from GB7BAA of "G4PTJ is not online at the moment" (presumably
because GB7BAA could not "see" G4PTJ).

Can you please mod the code so that when a routing (> GB7DXS) is given
for the TALK, Spider takes account of it and passes it on appropriately.

Many thanks.

Cheers for now de John, G4PDQ.

--
John Clayton