[Dxspider-support] Bull Forwarding Prob.

g3orh g3orh at ic24.net
Tue Oct 9 16:22:39 BST 2001

Hi,
         In the callsigns field of forward.pl I have entered gb7pdx gb7wdx
in the stated format so that bulls to UK ALL and LOCAL get distributed
accordingly. Bulls sent from gb7orh (the central node) instantly go to
gb7pdx but nothing to gb7wdx. If I reverse the calls in forward.pl it's
exactly the same and gb7wdx never gets the bulls. Mail is no problem
and forwards ok.

Formats tried in forward.pl callsigns field :

gb7pdx gb7wdx (bulls instantly to pdx non to wdx)
gb7wdx gb7pdx (bulls instantly to pdx non to wdx)
gb7wdx               < in this case NO bulls get sent at all.

gb7wdx is set as an ak1a node
gb7pdx is set as an ak1a node
GB7ORH is central. PDX connects to ORH & ORH connects to WDX
WDX is ORH's feed node.
Any ideas anyone ?

As a seperate note , when using sh/node (which displays the 3 connected
nodes (pdx/orh/wdx) correctly with versions I noticed on the ./cluster.pl
screen this message :-

Use of uninitialised value at (eval 895) Line 27 at ./cluster.pl line 312

Relevant I wonder or not ?

Spider version 1.49 build 56.833
- Regards Colin   (73's)
- g3orh at ic24.net