[Dxspider-support] Re: spider doesnt conn AGW

Jan Erik Holm sm2ekm at telia.com
Sat Oct 20 06:38:21 BST 2001

Well, I finaly got atleast some of it working. The not connect
bit was easy to fix. Then AGW would talk to the DRSI cards
correct or nothing at all. Solution was moving everything t
another PC and now Spider/AGW works with the PCPA-2
card but not with the PCPA-1 card that I use for one port.
Good lord I´ve put in lot´s of hours to get this working.
I hope I can toss out AGW in the future and what Dirk writes
below sounds very interesting. If something needs to be
tested I will be happy to help ofcourse

73, Jim SM2EKM (SK2DR-6 cluster)