[Dxspider-support] DIR/N Confusion

g3orh g3orh at ic24.net
Mon Oct 22 13:18:08 BST 2001

Hi Dirk,

                  Yes that makes sense (to me anyway) and I feel sure the
new work you are doing to tidy things as you explained will suit my users
fine.

Just one thing (which you may have in hand anyway) If no new messages ,
instead or "Dir/new not found" can this be changed to "No new messages"
as the "new not found" also creates some questions. I guess this is just a
case of changing the text transmitted..

Thanks for your response and assurances that work is being done on this.

- Regards Colin (73)
- g3orh at ic24.net