[Dxspider-support] Mail

John Clayton g4pdq at arrl.net
Mon Sep 10 22:01:03 BST 2001

Hi Dirk

GB7DXC still having problems with mail from GB7BAA (Is there anyone else
out there having problems where a DXSpider node is not forwarding to an
AK1A node like it should?).

Quite a bit of the bulletin type mail just stops at GB7BAA and may or
may not be forwarded some time later. I have, in the past tried
CATCHCUP/UNCATCHUP and disconnecting and reconnecting, all to no avail.

I wonder if you can get anything from BAA's log?  Did he try to forward
them? Examples which I assume would have arrived at BAA yesterday were
messages 68452 and 68447 (on BAA).

This morning, I could not find a message from G0PQO anywhere except on
GB7CDX (his HOMENODE), so I RCMD'd CDX to forward it to GB7MRS,  Some
time later (0830) I checked on BAA and sure enough, it was there
(message 68464).  It has still not arrived at DXC.  Any clues please?

Cheers for now de John, G4PDQ.
--
John Clayton